Hello Room 5 Families,
We have so many fun and exciting things coming up over the next couple of weeks that I wanted to send out a reminder.
Tuesday, February 14th is Valentines Day
It is completely optional for families to send valentines to school. If you do choose to do so, I just ask that you send one for each of the students in our class as we will be exchanging valentines in the afternoon. Earlier this week I sent home a list of student names for you to use. If you are sending a treat as part of your valentine please make sure it is peanut free so all of our class can enjoy.
Tuesday, February 21st is 100 Day!
We will have a fun morning celebrating our 100th day of school with the other grade 1 classes. Students are encouraged to dress like they are 100 years old!
Festival du Voyageur
We have a lot of great activities and dress up days happening. Here is a break down:
Friday, February 17th
- Wear a tuque
- Festival activities all afternoon, inside and outside (weather permitting)
Tuesday, February 21st
- Wear a tuque and a ceinture fléchée
This is also 100 day so students can either dress for 100 day in the morning and festival in the afternoon, or simply one or the other.
- We have a concert in the afternoon in the gym
Wednesday, February 22nd
- Wear a tuque, ceinture fléchée and a plaid shirt
Thursday, February 23rd
- Dress like a voyageur! Wear a tuque, ceinture fléchée, plaid shirt and a beard!
- Parent Council Festival Hot Lunch (Pre-Ordered)
Mme Nadine St-Onge